Homeowners Insurance


So you’re a homeowner….. now what?


The Paul Long Agency offers varying levels of home-owners and manufactured home insurance. You would never want to see all of your belongings without the proper coverage. They sit down with you and figure out what coverage fits YOUR lifestyle.

Homeowners Protection

Included Coverages

  • Dwellings, Other Structures and Additional Living Expenses
  • Personal Property
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Broad Form Liability
  • Homeowners Plus
  • Earthquake Damage
  • Scheduled Personal Property
  • Special Personal Property
  • Special Personal Property Coverage(Adds coverage for additional risks of loss.)
  • Recreational Vehicle Liability
  • Watercraft Liability
  • Additional Residence Premises Liability
  • Professional Liability for Teachers, School Administrators,Barbers and Beauticians
  • Incidental Business Liability
  • Ordinance or Law Coverage

Manufactured Home Insurance

Paul Long Agency offers coverages the you can feel confident you made the right choice!

Types of Coverages

  • Single-wide Manufactured/Mobile Home
  • Double-wide Manufactured/Mobile Home
  • Modular Home
  • Fifth-Wheel Trailer/Travel Trailer
  • Park Model

So why go with The Paul Long Agency? It is a company that knows you by name, things that are important to YOU, and maybe even your favorite color. When you go into The Paul Long Agency you’re not just signing up for great coverage, you are also signing up with a staff that truly care.

Any of these representatives would be happy to assist you!

We are in it with you for the LONG haul.